Hi and welcome to the JVC Broadcast website. We’re delighted you’re here and like to share the reasons why so many broadcasters have chosen JVC for their ENG and studio applications. Of course the picture quality of a camera is number one on the list of items to be considered when moving to new equipment. But, with today’s cameras, it’s more than picture quality. Workflow is mostly what differentiates ENG cameras, and JVC is leading the industry with an IP based workflow that enables broadcasters to be first on-air, and first on-line with breaking news.
A BIT OF HISTORY
WHAT MAKES JVC VALUABLE TO YOU
First on-air, First on-line is the nexus that brings JVC ProHD value to our broadcast customers. Our unique IP based workflow allows news crews to stream live content from a breaking news story directly to air, or to a website while recording a full HD file for later editing and broadcast. Files can be uploaded to the station directly from a JVC field camera giving the broadcaster a competitive advantage over other stations in the market.
EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS FOR BROADCASTERS
JVC BROADCAST IS DEDICATED TO SERVE YOU THE BROADCASTER FIRST
- JVC owned & maintained hot-swap onsite loaner cameras (for those stations that adapt ProHD)
- Dedicated Broadcast Service Depot offering quick turnaround
- Free overnight shipping into and out of our Broadcast Service Depot (within warranty period)
- Broadcast dedicated & password protected asset tracking website that includes:
* Model purchase history with asset tracking by serial number including service history of camera fleet* Free electronic service manuals, schematics, parts lists, instruction manuals & supplemental Information*Electronic repair request and auto printing shipping label to our Broadcast Service Depot
- Affordable extended factory warranties
- Free Initial Setup and training of all station personnel that utilize ProHD cameras & monitors