Pro Cameras » Discontinued cameras » GY-HM150/100

ID #1251

I have a GY-HM100. Can I buy a unit to convert its output to firewire?

JVC does not make such an adapter.  You may want to consider the Grass Valley ADVC-HD50 Real-Time HDMI to HDV Converter. It provides HDMI to HDV conversion with a Firewire output. The unit is MAC and PC compatible and works with both PAL and NTSC frequencies and frame rates.

Last update: 2011-08-22 10:44
Author: Dave Walton
Revision: 1.0

Print this record Print this record
Send to a friend Send to a friend
Show this as PDF file Show this as PDF file
Export as XML-File Export as XML-File

Please rate this entry:

Average rating: 2.33 out of 5 (3 Votes )

not useful 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable