Pro Cameras » Discontinued cameras » GY-HD110U

ID #1286

How can I use the component out on my JVC GY-HD100U for exporting videotape to FCP? I have a blown firewire port.

In lieu of having the camera fire-wire port repaired, an input card would be required in the computer that supports component signals. The input card may cost $400 to $500 if you don't already have one. 

I would recommend having the camera repaired. 

Robert Yarosh

Senior Field Support Engineer
Professional  Video   Products
JVC Professional Products Company

Last update: 2012-07-02 10:44
Author: Rob Yarosh
Revision: 1.0

Print this record Print this record
Send to a friend Send to a friend
Show this as PDF file Show this as PDF file
Export as XML-File Export as XML-File

Please rate this entry:

Average rating: 2.6 out of 5 (5 Votes )

not useful 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable