Pro Cameras » Discontinued cameras » GY-HD200/250U

ID #1253

How do I change the GY-HD200U recording format from HD to PAL standard definition?

While the GY-HD200U (U.S. version) will record 50Hz high definition, it will only record 60 Hz (59.97) NTSC in standard definition.  If you want to record PAL in standard definition, you would need the GY-HD200E (European version.)

Last update: 2011-09-13 07:56
Author: Dwayne Kersey
Revision: 1.0

Print this record Print this record
Send to a friend Send to a friend
Show this as PDF file Show this as PDF file
Export as XML-File Export as XML-File

Please rate this entry:

Average rating: 2 out of 5 (1 Votes )

not useful 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable