Questions about IP Security Products
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- I have a camera labeled "digital camera". Somebody told me this camera is analog. Is this true?(1240 views)
- What is a "Network" or "IP" camera?(866 views)
- I connect VRN-900U v 2.0 to a Milestone System running XProtectEnterprise v 6.0d. Connecting to the Master, I can see all the slaves and the master on the network. I can only view images from the Master and the first Slave. What is wrong?(881 views)
- Can we stack multiple VR-N900U (servers) together?
- Do you need to request additional license for VR-N900U when you replace a broken camera?(836 views)
- What joystick(s) will work with VR-N900U unit?
- Can we export from VR-N900U to CD / DVD burner in High Def. format?
- Is VR-N900U a true Network recorder (IP recorder)
If so, why the unit has 4 analog video inputs on the back panel?(793 views)
- Can a VN-C20U be used with the VN-S400U software?(1184 views)
- Can the VR-N900U support or view camera's made by IQ Invision -
megapixel IP camera's?