Questions about Blu-ray Recorders
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Is it possible to record directly to a Blu-Ray disc from a live video signal?(2739 views)
- How do I input video for recording onto Blu-ray discs?(2027 views)
- I recorded BD-R (BD-RE) disc using SR-HD1500 but it is not playing on my Sony player.(1270 views)
- What's the difference between the SR-HD1250US and the SR-HD1500US?(1724 views)
- When editing or deleting scenes, is there an UNDO function?(860 views)
- What type of media is the SR-HD1250/1500 compatible with?(1366 views)
- I have a SR-HD1500US. I am sending it an HDV signal via the ieee1394 input. I am using a Sony HDCA-702 to convert 1080i Serial Digital HD to HDV. I am able to record it to the hard drive just fine. When I try to burn it to a BluRay Disk it tells me that some media is not compatable.
What should I do to make this work?(1774 views)
- Can I get the video file ( .mov ) from the HDD of the SR-HD1500US for editing in Final Cut or Premiere Pro?
- Is it possible to record to the HD-1250 or
HD 1500 hard drive from a cable TV input?(1019 views)
- Can the SR-HD1250 and the SR-HD1500 be used with a computer just like an external Blu-ray burner since they have a USB and 1394 connections?(1301 views)