Questions about Combo Decks
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Can the SR-DVM600/700 record on DVD, Hard Drive and Mini-DV at the same time?(7292 views)
- How are the SR-DVM600U and SR-DVM700U different?(8536 views)
- Can the SR-DVM600U record the Timecode from DV to DVD? If so, how?(4794 views)
- Can the JVC SR-DVM600 be used as a High definition deck? I have a canon Xha1 and want to shoot in 1080i and use the dvm600 as a deck to capture into final cut pro.(7298 views)
- Is there a very specific setting, or some limitation with using an SR-DVM600 with Final Cut Pro? I cannot get FCP to recognize the deck. The deck is in DV mode and the output is set to DV.
- Can the SR-DVM700US DVD recorder operate in the PAL television standard?
- Is it possible to dub DVD's to an external IEEE-1394 device such as a non-linear editing system with the SR-DVM700?(6320 views)
- Can the DVM600 playback a MiniDV tape through Firewire and record to the DVD side of the deck at the same time?(3756 views)
- I am attempting to control a SR-MV55U using RS-232 on a Crestron control system. I have had success with the all of the functions that I need except for one. I cannot get the POWER ON command to work. Are you aware of this and is there a fix? (1471 views)
- On the JVC SR-DVM700 Video Recorder, can you finalize DVD's so that they will automatically play with no buttons or background?